RTN Propusers Pvt. Ltd.
Ground floor, H-196, sector 63, Noida- 201309
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹7,20,000 – ₹9,60,000 a year
We are looking for a dynamic Sr. UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. 5+ year experience in Team Handling.
• Create visually appealing experiences that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Design customer experience designs for (Web (responsive) & Mobile Experiences).
• Get familiar with design-based innovation approaches to solve customer challenges.
• Be a part of a fast-paced team that leads the innovation charge for its services business. Desired Software Skill & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Fine Arts.
• Strong visual or interaction design skills.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in design for web/mobile apps (high-end UI/UX designs).
• Fluency in mobile based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
• Good to have knowledge of human-computer interaction (HCI), Visual Design, and Interaction Design.
* Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator or any other UI designing
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to management and teams.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
• Health insurance
• Paid sick time
• Paid time off
• Day shift
• Total work: 5+ year (Preferred)
A one-stop solution online real estate platform for buying, selling and renting property powered by Trust, Transparency and Accountability. On a mission to deliver delightfull and seamless experience to all the real estate stakeholders through new-age technology.